My wife and I have decided to homeschool our child. Let me tell you exactly why I think you should homeschool as well.
- God. We want our child and future children to be raised on the principles that have been found in the Bible and we want them to know how much God loves them and how important education is to everyone. I think it’s important to teach educate your child based on principles but let them make a decision as well.
- Time passes quickly as it is. Try to spend more time with your child! Home school is the best way to do this!
- Exercise your brain as well! Many people will do mindless tasks when their child is off to school. Instead, when you homeschool, you actually have to teach the subject material and go even further by making it creative!
- Your child will perform better! Instead of paying a ton of money to have special attention on your child. Have a one to one relationship when teaching your child the material. Research has shown that homeschooled children perform 37% better on tests than public or private school.
- Social aspect. Other than lunch and roaming the halls, many children in public schools don’t have that much time for social interaction. It’s what happens outside of school. Involve your child in activities such as sports, church groups and tons of other events! It’s easy to get social interaction!