I will be celebrating my first Father’s Day this year. It feels great and weird all at the same time. So much has happened in the past year. I went from not being a Father…to being a full blown Dad! It still surprises me from day to day… I decided to make a Father’s Day Gift Ideas post like a lot of the Dad Blogs out there!
The family and myself are going to visit another family and celebrate our first Father’s Day together! That’s all I wanted! I’m kind of a stickler for our budget so I asked my Wife not to buy me anything. Here are a few gift ideas for your Father’s Day!
For the cheap
- Do something like fix an amazing breakfast for your Father/Husband! Food goes a long way with a Dad, especially if it has BACON on it!
- If he is a gamer and hasn’t played his favorite video game in FOREVER – let me play it for a few hours!
- There is nothing wrong with being intimate – after all, that’s absolutely free!
For the not so cheap
- Buy buy buy! Every Father out there loves gadgets! If he is really a gadget junkie, head on over to thinkgeek.com. There are plenty of gadgets there!
- If he is a beer lover, buy a case of his favorite beer and let him drink to his heart’s extent!
- Get the grandparents to watch the child/children for the night and take him out to have a nice STEAK Dinner – with BACON on the side!
DON’T BUY HIM A TIE!
Happy Father’s Day to all of the Dads out there! Let me hear what your ideas are! Leave a comment below!